Don’t own a supercar? This is the event for you!
Join Salone Events for a day with PalmerSport at Bedford Autodrome.
In one perfect day, you will drive an unrivalled collection of track prepared road and racing cars, and you will be encouraged to push yourself – and the machinery – harder than you ever imagined possible.
Salone Events has a team of 12 (8 spaces already sold) with 8 different activities set with live timing, scoring and an awards centrally located at the purpose built Bedford Autodrome.
There are four separate circuits totalling 5.5 miles which you will take to, with huge run-off areas for maximum safety. Don’t worry, you will have superb instructors who will encourage you to drive as hard and as fast as possible.
What will I drive?
The following collection of absolute epic machinery:
- BMW M2 Competition
- Palmer JP-LM
- Caterham 7 Palmersport Edition
- Formula 3000
- Renault Clip Cup Racer
- Land Rover Defender
- Caterham Pursuit
- Sodi GT5 Kart
Everything that is included:
- Vehicle Damage Waiver (full details are available on request)
- Personal Accident Insurance (full details are available on request)
- Onboard footage of you driving the F3000 single seater
- Salone Events gift bags
- Full English and Continental breakfast, two course lunch, afternoon tea and unlimited refreshments throughout the day
The JP-LM SuperRide
An optional extra that we highly recommend!
The JP-LM SuperRide allows you to experience this awesome machine at genuine racing speeds as a passenger alongside an elite instructor. The SuperRide JP-LMs are even faster than the one that you will drive, with increased grip from fatter tyres and more downforce from the bodywork.
The SuperRide will give you a new appreciation of just how fast a racing car can really be driven, and an entirely new respect for the other-worldly talents of professional racing drivers.
You’ll also receive a permanent reminder of the experience, with onboard video included.
- 07:45 Registration and breakfast
- 08:30 Event briefing
- 08:50 The day begins
- 09:00 Driving commences–Go, Go, Go!
- 12:15 Lunch
- 13:15 Restart!
- 16:30 Tea, with awards for the fastest drivers
- 17:30 Guests depart
- 7:45 am/5:30 pm
- Track Length
- 5.5 miles
- Track Address
- Bedford Autodrome, Thurleigh Airfield Business Park, Bedford MK44 2YP
4 SPOTS LEFT