Now booking for 2022, join us for incredible roads, the finest local food, wine and hand-picked luxury accommodation. The experience takes in a mixture of scenic routes, fast paced roads and plenty of tunnels which echo the roar of the engines.
Reserve your spot today.
Bring your own vehicle and join us as we start in the stunning, world renowned Lake Como, you will experience views like no other whilst enjoying beautiful local food on the lake.
We will then head to Salsomaggiore Terme where we will see the production of Parmigiano Reggiano before making our way to Monforte d’Alba with panoramic views of breath-taking scenery. Whilst we are there, we will visit a family run winery with the incredible opportunity of viewing their private collection which is not open to the public.
After indulging in wine and incredible food, we will head to Sanremo where we will have a private yacht charter taking us from our outstanding hotel to the Monaco Grand Prix. You will enjoy race day on a VIP Tri-Deck Super Yacht, located in Zone 1 with a private area just for Salone Events clients with celebrity guest speakers, entertainment and much more.
*Final dates and prices to be confirmed.
Buy a Salone Events Gift Voucher
This experience can be gifted! You decide by how much – pick up a Salone Events Gift Voucher here.
Day 1 & 2Lake Como
Set against the foothills of the Alps, Lake Como was named one of the best summer drives in Europe by TomTom in 2020. It is located in Northern Italy and is very well known for the dramatic scenery.
- Arrival at Lake Como
- Welcome drinks and dinner on the lake
- Ultimate luxury for 2 night’s at Grand Hotel Tremezzo
- Full day at your leisure experiencing all that Lake Como has to offer
- Overnight stay at Grand Hotel Tremezzo
DAY 3SALSOMAGGIORE TERME
The drive from Lake Como to Salsomaggiore Terme is built up of a mix of incredible scenic views and fast motorways. Located in the province of Parma, the focus of the town lies in its baths, notably in the “terme” situated in the centre of the town.
- Drive to Salsomaggiore Terme (2 hrs 30 mins / 120 miles)
- Exquisite three course dinner and wine
- One night stay in 5* Grand Hotel Salsomaggi
Day 4 & 5RAPALLO
Connecting Salsomaggiore Terme to Rapallo are beautiful mountainous roads and motorways full of tunnels. Rapallo is a town on the stunning Italian Riviera coastline, with incredible views and close to the iconic Portofino bay.
- Drive to an incredible Parmigiano Reggiano factory (40 mins / 15 miles)
- Tour, tasting and lunch
- Drive to Rapallo (2 hrs / 115 miles)
- 4 course dinner with wine
- 2-night stay at 5* Excelsior Palace Hotel
- Private boat tour along the coast
Day 6 & 7MONFORTE D’ALBA
Driving along the coastline and up the hills into Monforte d’Alba, there are endless views of incredible vineyards. Monforte d’Alba is part of the zone of the Barolo wine production area, which we will get to enjoy during our visit.
- Drive to Palazzo Rosso (2 hrs 45 mins / 115 miles)
- Learn how to cook local dishes, including pasta during a 3-course cooking experience
- Drive to Riccardi Chocolate (15 mins / 5 miles)
- Enjoy an incredible tasting of all of his homemade flavours
- Drive to Monforte d’Alba (30 mins / 12 miles)
- 2-night stay at the authentic Hotel Villa Beccaris
- Wine tasting, cellar tour and lunch at a family run winery, where a great heritage of vineyards and knowledge has been passed down for over five generations
- Indulge in a 5-course meal and wine pairing
END OF EXPERIENCE IF CHOOSING OPTION 2
Option 1 only
Heading back down to the coast for the Monaco Grand Prix, we will stay in Sanremo which is a quaint city on the Mediterranean coast of Liguria, known as a breath taking destination on the Italian Riviera.
- Drive to Sanremo ( 3 hrs 30 mins / 125 miles)
- 4 course dinner and wine with beautiful views
- 2 night sea view stay at 5* Royal Hotel Sanremo
Day 9 & 10Monaco Grand Prix
- Private yacht charter from Sanremo to the Monaco Grand Prix
- Race day at the Monaco Grand Prix in a private area of a tri-deck super yacht located in Zone 1, with a big screen located opposite, as well as screens on the yacht
- As well as being right in front of the action, there will be celebrity guest speakers, entertainment, incredible food, constant flow of beverages and a hot tub
- Private yacht charter from the Monaco Grand Prix to Sanremo
- Overnight stay at 5* Royal Hotel Sanremo
End of experience.
The Route*Subject to change
£7,950.00 – £13,900.00