The Abu Dhabi Grand Prix 2021, the final race of the 2021 calendar, and a race that most Formula 1 fans are expecting to be a very dramatic world championship decider.
We have created the ultimate experience for Formula 1 enthusiasts, a real once in a lifetime experience, which we only have one room left for at the time of writing.
Staying right in the centre of the action at the world-famous W Hotel, located in the centre of the Yas Marina circuit and where the Formula 1 teams stay, you will experience 5* luxury accommodation and 5* Formula 1 VIP hospitality, witnessing only 1 winner.
However, this trip is not just about the Grand Prix – we will also be taking a late afternoon/evening trip into the desert to experience sand boarding, dune buggies, camel riding, shisha smoking and enjoy an epic BBQ dinner in the centre of the desert.
From the hotel to our VIP hospitality at the Formula 1 for all 3 days, it is a brief 10-minute walk. On arrival, you will witness the best possible views you can get at the circuit with clear views of the start/finish line, turn 1, the podium ceremony, pit garages and the pit lane. You will get to witness the Al Fursan Aerobatic show right in front of you and have spectacular views of the post-race firework celebrations.
You don’t need to worry about being too hot as you have exclusive access to our private, air conditioned suites with contemporary style furniture and flat screen TVs. With a range of themed international cuisine offerings, you can also enjoy unlimited on-alcoholic beverages with access to the signature lounge & bar to purchase alcoholic drinks.
If that is not enough, on one of the evenings you can get involved in the epic concerts that the Abu Dhabi Yas Marina Circuits hosts. With Khalid and two-time Brit Award-winning Lewis Capaldi already confirmed as headliners, you can expect incredible performances. You will also get exclusive access to the collectable cars display and the 2022 F1 car as well as access to the Oasis area and F1 Fanzone located next to each grandstand.
And if you want to have one more day to experience Abu Dhabi or spend the day by the pool, we offer an option to stay for one more night.
All information on this once in a lifetime experience we are hosting just click here.
What do you need to know for travelling to Abu Dhabi?
- Visas: Being a UK citizen you are granted a visa for the duration of our trip on arrival Currency: Emirate Dirham, or AED. You can pay for most items with a card, but it’s always worth bringing along some cash and ATMs are easy to find. Tipping is not expected, but adding 10-15% to your bill for good service is common.
- Language: Arabic, but English is widely spoken, especially in the service sector and at Yas Marina Circuit.
- Law & Order: Visitors to the UAE should be aware of – and always abide by – the country’s strict laws, which are especially strict when it comes to displays of public affection, drunken behaviour, dressing immodestly, using illegal drugs, criticizing UAE’s government & soliciting for escorts.
- Time Zone: UTC/GMT +4 hours.
- In an Emergency: 999 for Police, 998 for Ambulance, 997 for Fire.
- Power Sockets: Type C, D & G. European plugs should work in the UAE, but it’s always safer to carry a good quality international adaptor.
- Weather: The weather in Abu Dhabi is sunny and hot all year round, with very little rainfall. The Abu Dhabi Grand Prix falls during the start of the mild winter months. Daytime temperatures average 30°C (86°F), falling to a low around 20°C (68°F) in the evening.
- What to wear: It is recommended that you wear long and loose clothing made from natural materials, like cotton, since it’s the best way to survive the hot heat of Abu Dhabi. Tight, form-fitting clothes or clothing that could be offensive, i.e. attire that reveals your midriff, thighs, upper arms or cleavage, should not be worn. Long pants, knee-length or longer skirts and short sleeves are allowed. Shorts are only acceptable to wear at the beach, while both one and two-piece swimsuits for ladies are also allowed at the beach.
Where do I find out more information?
For full details of this one off experience that we are hosting at the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix 2021, you can take a look here, which also includes what COVID requirements need to be met.